On Saturday, a second teaser video for the television anime Arknights: Perish in Frost started to broadcast on the account’s official Twitter account. There are English subtitles on the video.
Here is the official Tweet:
The actors in the anime include:
- Yuki Kaida as Doctor
- Tomoyo Kurosawa as Amiya
- Yōko Hikasa as Kal’tsit
- Ai Kakuma as Frostleaf
- Ryou Hirohashi as Jessica
- Risa Taneda as Meteorite
- Shizuka Ishigami as Chen
- Sora Tokui as Swire
- Kiyono Yasuno as Hsguma
- Ayahi Takagaki as FrostNova
The staff of the anime includes:
- Original Work: Hypergryph
- Original Character Design:唯@w
- Director: Yuki Watanabe
- Assistant Director: Masaki Nishikawa
- Assistant Director: Shintaro Doge
- Animation Character Design: Aya Takafuji
- Main Series Writer: Yostar Pictures
- Animation Producer: Takehiro Hata
- Prop Design: Yoshi Wakayama
- Art Director: Minoru Ōnishi(BIC· STUDIO)
- Art Setting: Ryū Sakamoto(BIC· STUDIO)
- Color Design: Keiko Gotou
- Director of Photography: Kōhei Tanada
- Editor: Kengo Shigemura
- Sound Director: Yuki Watanabe
- Music: Yuki Hayashi
- Music Production: Legendoor
- Animation Production: Yostar Pictures
- Production: Hypergryph
Production companies for music and animation include Yostar Pictures and Hypergraph.
Watch The Second Trailer:
Eight episodes of the anime Arknights: Prelude to Dawn were released starting in October 2022. The anime was shown live on Crunchyroll as it was in Japan.
The game was first released in China by Chinese creators Studio Montagne and Hypergryph in May 2019, and it was then made available worldwide by Yostar in January 2020. The game has already served as inspiration for various animated promotional films since 2019, and in December 2021, to commemorate the game’s first anniversary, a nine-minute animated “Holy Knight Light” short was released.
The setting for the game is a futuristic world called Terra with elements of science fiction. Rare yet deadly Catastrophes frequently occur on Terra, forcing the majority of humans to dwell in mobile cities.
Catastrophes also produce the uncommon material Originium, which is a significant resource because it produces a lot of energy but also eats everything around it as it expands. Long-term Originium exposure makes it simple for people to get the wasting illness known as Oripathy.
The lives of those who have contracted Tripathy are the focus of the narrative. For the frequently shunned Infected, Rhodes Island, a mobile medical service, offers assistance and a sense of belonging. However, Rhodes Island has frequently had to engage in sporadic paramilitary operations against the Reunion Movement, a terrorist group that targets oppressive countries with violence.
You can follow us on Twitter and read all of our most recent posts for additional information about other games.