Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Kim Kardashian, and even Miley Cyrus have all publicly discussed their health issues. Many of these celebrities have been outspoken about their battles with various medical disorders, from Kim Kardashian’s psoriasis to Selena Gomez’s renal problems and bipolar diagnoses to Justin Bieber’s Lyme disease. In her memoir from a few years back, Miley Cyrus also mentioned having a heart problem.
Brazil …. I’ve had a really emotionally and physically stressful last few days. After having altitude sickness, my plane was struck by lightening & the first person I spoke to after the flight has now passed away… when I got to where I was going I had bronchitis!
— Miley Cyrus (@MileyCyrus) March 26, 2022
When Miley Cyrus Mentioned About Her Heart Condition
When Miley Cyrus was 16, she was diagnosed with a heart disease called Tachycardia, which she discussed in her memoir Miles To Go. She told MTV News that having tachycardia is not life-threatening for her. However, she still worries about it when she walks on stage to perform. When the heart rate increases to more than 100 beats per minute, this is known as tachycardia. It is commonly claimed that when tachycardia is being detected without any underlying reason then the person should consult their physician.
Miley Cyrus is known for her talent as a vocalist, for her charity initiatives, as well as for her stage performances. She’s so successful that she has her own YouTube channel, Bright Minded with Miley Cyrus. She became a household name after starring on the Disney Channel series Hannah Montana. The show followed her secret life as a pop sensation under the moniker Hannah Montana as she pretended to be an average high school student.
Miley Cyrus’s lesser-known facts
- Miley Cyrus didn’t originally audition for the titular role. She had auditioned for the role of Lilly, which later went on to Emily Osment.
- Miley Cyrus has a foundation titled Happy Hippie’s mission. the mission aims to fight injustice toward homeless youth, LGBTQ youth and other vulnerable populations.
- Miley Cyrus considers the late mega icon Elvis Presley to be her biggest pop inspiration.
- Dolly Parton, who is a country singer legend, is the godmother of Miley Cyrus.
- Miley’s actual name was Destiny Hope Cyrus but she later legally changed it to Miley.
- Trace Cyrus is Miley’s half-brother.
- Miley Cyrus has a small role in MCU’s Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 when she voiced the character named Mainframe.
I hope you like our article. If so, kindly share your insightful comments in our comment area. Add journalization.org to your bookmarks as well for more of these updates.