let’s see Streets Of Tarkov Map, The 0.13 patch for Escape from Tarkov includes the Streets of Tarkov map. This map has a lobby with a much larger number of players. Up to 40 players can fight it out in downtown Tarkov on this map. This place is great for both close-quarters combat (CQB) and long-range battles because there are many places to look out over most streets and open areas.
Here are all of the places where you can leave the Streets of Tarkov. let’s see Where On The Streets Of Tarkov Can Players Find Escape Points In Escape From Tarkov?
Where On The Streets Of Tarkov Can Players Find Escape Points In Escape From Tarkov?
The Streets of Tarkov map is set up so that all of the evacuation points are on one side, to the left of the Scav checkpoint. This includes the Courtyard, Taxi, and Collapsed Crane exits, so it’s clear to players where to go after they finish raids and get their loot.
On the other hand, the other side of Streets of Tarkov, especially Klimov Street, which is heavily guarded by snipers, is a high-risk area that players should avoid unless they have a Green Flare.
The Collapsed Crane is one of the easier extraction points to get to, since there aren’t many enemies near the main building. The Evacuation Zone is also easy to find, but it doesn’t have much cover, so players should move carefully.
The Sewer Point is thought to be the hardest extraction point to get to because there is no cover on the way there and enemy fire can hit you.
Players should also be aware of windows since many buildings on the map have small windows that snipers can use to target players. Instead of running down the streets, players should move between covers to avoid being caught off guard.
Snipers are also known to use the Cinema near the Courtyard exit, so players should avoid the open area around it unless they have to. To stay alive, players should always move after shooting, since they can quickly bring enemies to the area.
Here was Where On The Streets Of Tarkov Can Players Find Escape Points In Escape From Tarkov? but now let see Streets of Tarkov PMC excerpts.
Streets of Tarkov PMC excerpts
Collapsed Crane is on the western side of the map. Near the Scav file Sewer is where it is.
- Courtyard: You can get to the courtyard by going south of the Theater and southeast of the Streets. Notably, it is a timed extract, and if it is working, there will be a green flare near where the stairs go up.
- House Damaged: This piece is on the east side of the Streets. It’s easy to find because it looks like an apartment with a missing corner of a wall.
- Evacuation Zone: The designated evacuation zone is southwest of the Teppakot building, right behind an APC. It is the most difficult way to get out of the Streets of Tarkov.
- Klimov Street: For the Kilmov Street extract location, you will need a green flare. To get an extract, blow up the green flare next to the green bus on the side of the road. But NPC snipers will fight you if you try to cross Klimov Street.
- Sewer River: Find a blue derailed train in the middle of a two-lane road on the eastern side of the map. Then, follow a hole into the ground. If you keep going west, this is where the sewer river extract is.
- Underpass: You can see the Underpass in the north of the map. Remember that there are two ways into the Underpass, but only one way out. here were Streets of Tarkov PMC excerpts but now we read about Scav leaves to go to Streets of Tarkov.
Scav leaves to go to the Streets of Tarkov
- Basement Descent is in the north, about in the middle of the map.
- East of the Streets of Tarkov is where you can get into the Catacombs.
- Sewer: To the west of the map
- Ventilation Shaft: It is on the east side of the south side.
Here were about Scav leaves to go to Streets of Tarkov, Furthur we read about How to start a raid with a group of people in Escape from Tarkov,
How to start a raid with a group of people in Escape from Tarkov?
With update 0.13, the hard-core looter-shooter game Escape from Tarkov now has cooperative raids that squads can do together to explore. Cooperative raids are the best way to start, whether you want to walk the maps to find new paths and places where you can fight enemies safely or you just want to settle a friendly grudge.
It’s important to note, though, that not everyone can use this feature in patch 0.13. Here’s how to start a raid with other people in Escape from Tarkov. here was How to start a raid with a group of people in Escape from Tarkov but now we read about Who can take part in co-op raids?
Who can take part in co-op raids?
Cooperative raids can only be explored right now by people who have the Edge of Darkness pack. This does give players who bought the most expensive level of Escape from Tarkov an advantage, as squads can walk through the new maps (like Streets of Tarkov) together and learn call-outs and high loot areas, like doors that only open with a certain key.
All players who want to join the cooperative raid must have the Edge of Darkness edition. Cooperative raids can’t begin if only the leader of the group has EoD.
Note that, like offline raids, cooperative raid progression is not saved at the end of the raid, whether players live or die. This means that ammunition, healing items, and everything else can be used freely. However, players won’t be able to move forward in their quests or get new loot. Still, this is a very helpful part of the game that players should use.
Battlestate Games has said that they hope that all tiers will be able to join Cooperative Raids in the future. Battlestate Games has explained why the Edge of Darkness tier is still needed by saying that Cooperative Raids happen on Escape from Tarkov’s servers, which makes the servers busier. here wasWho can take part in co-op raids?