Tua Tagovailoa Death: Is it True or Just Rumor?

The 24-year-old Tua reportedly suffered head and neck injuries on a sack in the second quarter of Thursday night’s game against the Cincinnati Bengals and was rushed to a nearby hospital.

The sack by Bengals nose tackle Josh Tupou caused him to strike the back of his head on the field, and his arms appeared to lock up nearly immediately thereafter. About 10 minutes passed before he was taken off the field on a stretcher.

Tua Tagovailoa was alert and had full range of motion in all limbs, the Dolphins were informed by the University of Cincinnati Medical Center soon before halftime. At the end of the game, it was reported that he will be returning to Miami with the team after being discharged from the hospital on Thursday.

Tagovailoa reportedly asked for his coach, Mike McDaniel, before collapsing, according to McDaniel. I knew that wasn’t him,” McDaniel added. It was a tense time. A concussion test was performed on him. The concussion procedure has been initiated, but he will soon be released.

Tua Tagovailoa Death

Truth Behind Tua Tagovailoa Death

Some have stated that Tua Tagovailoa passed away at the hospital, however, it has not yet been confirmed whether or not this is true.

It is important to remember that the privacy of the family involved should be respected, thus our team does not verify any speculations regarding the news. However, be assured that we are doing all in our power to learn more about the tragedy and bring you the most recent details as soon as possible.

It’s a very touching scene. This isn’t anything that’s included in your agreement. Myself and my teammates were worried sick, but he went to the hospital and was diagnosed with a concussion. As Tagovailoa was being brought off, the whole Dolphins squad gathered in the middle as the crowd screamed “Tua! Tua!”

Tagovailoa was checked for concussion symptoms at halftime of Sunday’s win over the Buffalo Bills after he fell and struck his head while trying to return to the huddle. His back ailment was first blamed for his slip, but the club changed its mind and said he would be able to return. Later in the week, Tagovailoa said that he had completed all of the necessary tests and assessments to return to the game.

Following Tagovailoa’s impressive comeback, the NFLPA demanded a review of the league’s concussion policies.

Tagovailoa, 24, was labeled as doubtful for Thursday night’s game due to a back issue for much of the week. Tagovailoa threw for 110 yards and an interception on 8 of 14 passing before departing the game. Throughout the second half, Dolphins players reportedly asked for updates on the quarterback, as relayed by receiver Tyreek Hill.

Don’t forget to share this news with your loved ones, and check out journalization.org.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top